London-based artist Bethan Lloyd Worthington's design evokes sun coming through a small Cumbrian farmhouse window. The block shapes give a nod to 1970s modernism. Tough Cumbrian Herdwick Yarn contrasts with silky stranded cotton.
The design is bold and the technique is repetitive, calming and oddly satisfying - perfect to work on while travelling, chatting, singing or thinking. No experience necessary.
This kit contains
- Light Herdwick yarn from Crookabeck Farm, England
- DMC stranded cotton in variegated yellow
- Dark Herdwick yarn from Blacker Yarns, England
- Tapestry canvas, hand screenprinted in England
- Tapestry needles (2 sizes)
- Organic cotton thread
- Organic crossweave fabric in grey marl
- Organic cotton poplin ining fabric
- Hand-stitched illustrated instruction manual written by Bethan
- Tapestry frame (optional)
- Pillow form
Lead time 1-2 weeks
To learn more about Bethan and her practice, you can read her Q&A here.
We'd also like to say thank you to Marina Castagna for photographing this kit.