Antwerp Blue Pigment is made up of Prussian Blue and and Blanc Fix (Barium Sulphate) giving it a transparency and good lightfastness.
L. Cornelissen and Son are a window to the past, supplying artisans with the painting tools and materials to masterfully create their own paints, pastels and varnishes. Carefully selected arrays of products and a beguiling selection of colors line their dark antique shelves, just a stones throw from The British Museum. We have collected a select few of these products; from genuine Malachite used by the Egyptians to fragrant beeswax, naturally bleached by the sun.
L. Cornelissen & Son Dry pigments are available in nine colors. Weights and packaging styles vary from color to color depending on their strength and composition.
- Malachite Green
- Alizarin Crimson
- Cadmium Vermilion
- Phthalo Turquoise
- Indian Yellow
- Burnt Umber
- Phthalo (Mona) Green
- Antwerp Blue
- Realgar Yellow
- Colbalt Turquoise (Rinmans Green)
- Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed.
- Danger of cumulative effects.
- Keep away from fluid, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
- When using do not eat, drink or smoke.
- Do not breathe dust.
- If you feel unwell seek medical advice.