Use fumed silica to and tooth to mixed paints, thicken oils and acrylics or as an adulterant. It is an inert substance with a coarse texture and has no coloring capabilities.
L. Cornelissen and Son are a window to the past, supplying artisans with the painting tools and materials to masterfully create their own paints, pastels and varnishes. Carefully selected arrays of products and a beguiling selection of colors line their dark antique shelves, just a stones throw from The British Museum. We have collected a select few of these products; from genuine Malachite used by the Egyptians to fragrant beeswax, naturally bleached by the sun.
Sold in pots of 100ml.
- Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed.
- Danger of Cumulative effects.
- Keep away from fluid, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
- When using do not eat, drink or smoke.
- Do not breath dust.
- If you feel unwell, seek medical advice.